Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thank you!

I leave the kennel today to head in to Anchorage for the night and fly out tomorrow. 

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has followed me on this dream come true adventure. I can not express how much I am grateful for all your support!

Stay posted I will be returning in July to hopefully work with some moose and experience summer in Alaska.

I just want to end this with all the things I am excited for, for the 2 months I'll be home :)

- I get to go back to coaching the high school girls rugby team for May! We will be traveling to the Midwest tournament next weekend! So excited to see all the ladies again and watch them kick butt this season.

- I get to meet my God daughter finally!

- excited to see all my friends and family!

- more than stoked to live in a building with running water and a bathroom again. :)

- hopefully I'll get to play some rugby in my college alumni game.

- see my other 2 dogs I miss so much!

- get to stand up in my best friends wedding! So happy for her.

Thanks again everyone. It's been an amazing experience I am beyond grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment