Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Road Trip Part 2

Here are some more pictures on the drive from WI to AK. These were from my friends camera along the way.  If you have any questions about to photos or the drive please don't hesitate to contact me. I will be posting very soon about everything I've been doing up here.

Thank you again for everyone who helped me get out here! It has been the best experience of my life thus far. The Alaska Hwy drive was beautiful, I am beyond grateful for the opportunity I've been given and for the chance to move out here.  I am also extremely thankful that I made the almost 5,000 mile without any car trouble! This drive was also done without a GPS just good old fashion paper maps :)  Love you all and Thank you once again!
































No comments:

Post a Comment